Vacancies in the
World of CBRNe
Test Technician II (Santa Barbara, United States)
As one of the world’s leading analytical companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- This position is responsible for the integration, calibration, and testing of AFMi systems, accessories, and upgrades. Each system is typically assembled and tested to a specific customer order requiring verification of compliance to system specifications, accuracy of configuration, and timeliness of completion.
- This job includes trouble shooting and correcting of mechanical and electrical problems and requires skill in these areas.
- The individual collaborates with MEs and Software Development to improve product quality and processes.
- The job requires the individual to actively update testing requirements to ensure all potential quality issues are addressed during final testing.
- The individual aids in determining root cause and implementing corrective actions related to IBQ/NCMRs.
- The position requires on the spot trouble shooting and repair to ensure orders are shipped on time.
- The position requires an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Read more about this vacany here.
Field Service Specialist XRD (Houston, United States)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Perform the installation, inspection, repair, and maintenance of Bruker analytical x-ray products. This position documents all job activities through written reports and is responsible for related service inventory mostly located in the Southwest. Must have excellent customer relations skills and the ability to make timely and effective decisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, diagnose, and repair complex equipment problems in a minimum amount of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with the operation and use of standard electronic test equipment.
- Familiarity with the use of personal computers.
- Ability to travel extensively via auto and air. Read more about this vacancy here.
CWMD Requirements Manager (Washington DC, United States)
ARServices is seeking a CWMD Requirements Manager. This position is located in the National Capital Region. With the threat of transnational terrorism and ongoing development of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) by nations potentially hostile to the U.S., DHS has taken steps to integrate the full range of its radiological/nuclear, chemical, and biological threat detection programs. As the focal point for this effort, DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) requires consulting and program management support that can reinforce and better enable a more dynamic and operationally-focused DHS strategy. The person selected for this position should be able to provide technical and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the homeland security area.
- Provides technical and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the homeland security area.
- Manages the process of documenting, analyzing, tracing, prioritizing and agreeing on requirements.
- Provides oversite to the execution of the DHS systems engineering process.
- Communicates requirements and systems engineering processes to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates requirements generation process across the Homeland Security enterprise.
Read more about this vacancy here.
Deputy Program Manager (DTRA RD) (Lorton, United States)
Are you an experienced R&D Program Manager who is looking for your next challenge? Come lead a dynamic team supporting the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) Research and Development (RD) Directorate! ARServices is seeking a qualified Deputy Program Manager to lead the DTRA RD Directorate's PMO team.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience managing or supporting large programs for DTRA. In this position, you will provide a broad range of programmatic support services to the DTRA RD Directorate in the areas of Program Management, Financial Management, and Policy Support including systems analysis, acquisition support, strategic planning and communications, project planning, budget analysis, PPBE, cost analysis and DTRA policies/procedures.
Support program management for a diverse, 100-person team providing support to RD Services in the areas of:
- Supporting all programmatic and portfolio management activities to RD Directorate, Departments, Divisions, and programs
- Integration of activities across numerous departments and with other support contractors
- Strategic planning and communications
- Supporting program management elements spanning the total acquisition life-cycle
- Support planning, implementing and evaluating RD program activities
- Acquisition strategy, planning and execution of large, complex acquisition programs including rapid acquisitions
- Requirements, program strategies and execution plan development
- Project execution and risk assessment