Vacancies in the
World of CBRNe
Nuclear and Chemical Science Division - CBRN Strategic Planner
UICGS and Bowhead Family of Companies
Bowhead is seeking a CBRN Strategic Planner in support of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA). The Strategic Planner will provide strategic and operational planning subject matter expertise for areas including but not limited to evaluation of PFPA-CBRN programs for maximum operational proficiency, capability and efficiency; strategic planning for development and/or leveraging of new or existing CBRN technology within commercial market or the Federal Government enterprise to enhance current detection capabilities; developing program plans and documents for any additional responsibilities that fall under the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Protection Division. The Strategic Planner will also provide technical subject matter expertise for bio-threat detection and laboratory operations and perform scientific literature searches and reviews for biological threat detection and related areas. The Scientist will research, evaluate and identify commercial off the shelf products for new laboratory instrumentation, methodologies and laboratory software applications.
- Perform scientific literature searches and reviews for current and emerging CBRN threats and threat detection and related areas.Articulate the missions and develop the strategic plan for the Division that defines its core capabilities and future directions.
- Conduct technology assessments of current and newly emerging technologies as related to program objectives.
- Research, evaluate and identify commercial off the shelf products for new laboratory instrumentation, methodologies and laboratory software applications.
- Provide expert technical subject matter expertise for bio-threat detection and laboratory operations, detection, and related areas.
- Support and Develop training, operational and procedural materials and conduct training as necessary to support implementation of CONOPS for new and existing CPD detection and mitigation systems.
Read more about this vacancy here.
Medical CBRN Analyst (Senior)
This position directly benefits the Warfighter by supporting the linking of Joint and Multi-Service CRND Defense requirements to today's dynamic concepts of operation and participates in the support framework for the JRO-CBRND to develop Joint requirements within the CBDP POM. The Medical CBRN Analyst (Senior) Leads medical CBRN defense requirements development including conduct of AoAs and requirements documents, both materiel and non-materiel. Medical CBRN defense requirements include medical countermeasures (MCM) and bio surveillance...
- Oversee the Analyses of Alternatives and develop requirements documents in coordination with stakeholder representatives.
- Organize and conduct at least quarterly, an Integrated Concept Team (ICT) meeting with all relevant stakeholders and draft and provide minutes.
- Be responsible for developing Joint operational requirements by drafting, staffing and adjudicating requirements documents prior to entering them into KM/DS.
- Develop and complete Joint Staff Action Packages (JSAPs) to accomplish tasks.
- Provide medical CBRN advice to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Service personnel as needed.
- Provide support as a subject matter expert in relevant field of experience.
CBRN WMD Exercise Analyst/Planner-ARNORTH
Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Biological, Radiological & Nuclear (CBRN) Defense Researcher
Training and Development specialist skilled in the field of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) will provide training in Technical Collection & Exploitation Operations. This will include training on CBRN hazards and threats, Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE), decontamination operations; presumptive detection equipment, procedures for CBRN sensitive site exploitation; conducting & performing operator maintenance on assigned CBRN presumptive detection equipment...
- Former Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technician, Special Operations Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment (CRD) member with operational experience in identifying, sampling, and mitigating chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats.
- Instructional experience in training diverse groups and organizations in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear hazards and associated presumptive equipment used for detection and exploitation. Must be proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to advise government client personnel in mission essential actions and options to consider during technical collection operations. Capable of multi-tasking; working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized, punctual, reliable and conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules to affect deadlines.
Defense and Security Events and Consultancy Traineeship - IB Consultancy - Netherlands
The ideal candidate is passionate about organising events, researching defence and security issues, strongly committed and hardworking. He or she is proactive, flexible, pleasant and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at IB Consultancy takes a highly developed team spirit, while having the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Researching potential themes and topics for our Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) events in the field of CBRNe, C-IED/EOD through in-depth market research;
- Contacting potential speakers and make arrangements;
- Arranging media partnerships and be responsible for accurate follow-up;
- Writing articles for our CBRNePortal and NCT Magazine
- Supporting our senior consultants with market studies, analyses, etcetera;
- Updating the company’s CRM system.